A DAY IN A LIFE OF YOGIC


INTERVIEWER :- Do you follow any Skincare Routine?

MS.RITIKA :-Many people ask me this question and to simply put my answer No,I don't follow any skincare routine, but I do have a habit to wash my face with normal water early in the morning without any facewash or Soap.I don't like using  products on my skin.

(so we can say that ONLY secret to your beauty is yoga.)

What is your most beautiful moment throughout this journey?

Every single moment has been beautiful if you are a yoga person,you can definitely relate, I started to love myself & everything  even more  just the way it is, this helps me to be even more happier than earlier. 
I have become more confident to put my views out in front of others more effectively.
And I love the moment when I realise how I am helping people to achieve their goals, be it physically, mentally, spiritually and etc. It's an extraordinary feeling when I see people are changing for better because of me. 

What is your Morning and Evening routine as a yogic ?







And what about an embarrassing one?😅

When my family & friends used to tell me that "you've become so thin, how's your health, huh?
Khaya piya karo, gayab ho jayegi.."

And secondly, when I started my Master degree in yoga science there were people who laughed and ask about the career in fitnesss (yoga) field, and suggested to think about other options, but they never told me those other options.🙄 I was confused and tensed but my family saved me the confidence to stay positive, and told me everything will be fine. 


How yoga changed your life and What inspired you to choose yoga as your passion?

In my Early Days, I had a frail health for a few years, I'd get sick every other day. I decided to do some yoga to cure my disease and it really helped in that. That's when I thought to myself to persue yoga as my passion.
Mentally, yoga helped me to become stronger, stable, open & excited for new opportunities and to see things & life with different aspects.  My maternal grandmother and mother inspired me a lot and a friend of mine helped me recognise this path of peace. 
when i started t feel and realise that i am becoming stronger & healthier physiclly,mentally & socially. I decided to dug deep aand i am still curious what more is there for me explore if i keep on practicing.

Video

Do you follow any particular diet/meal plan?

Well, I have a  balanced diet. I never let any food, which is not good for our health, affect my lifestyle. and one should not be picky about their food. EAT EVERYTHING in a required amount. You cannot  STOP your mouth watering when you see samosa or say, pizza, so why not CONTROL it.

What is your mantra to stay motivated and dedicated ?
The ultimate purpose of life is the mantra that keeps me motivated and dedicated, HAPPINESS. And yoga helps me inhale confidence, exhale doubts. The feeling of 'today is my day, I'm ready for it! ' is what gets me out of my bed early morning.

Do you give private lessons?

Yes, online for now because of the pandemic.
(Connect to ms.Ritika.
HER SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:-  YOUTUBE INSTAGRAM



What do you expect from your client/members when they first take yoga lessons from you?

Just a smile on their face, trust in me with their goals, their medical conditions and Believe in themselves.

What do you want to tell the new yogis out there?

Stay Inspired! And keep practicing to learn and understand more about yourself, because everything that is out there is already within you. 



What are future goals?

To Make more of 'ME-TIME' for efficient and effective work time.


Isn't she a true beauty? 
What is your day routine as a yoga trainer?
Get up  at 5:30 , get ready to teach yoga till 12PM then I brunch, take some rest, study a little, learn something new everyday, then again from 4-8:30 PM I have my  yoga sessions , have my dinner, talk to my family or friends & before going to bed i take a glass of milk every night, I sleep around 10-11. 


What do you want to say to our readers?

CHERISH YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE, ACCEPT YOURSELF,  LOVE YOURSELF AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD.

Comments

  1. She is a Blessed Soul.. My Sweet Yoga trainer who taught me many asanas also helped me in getting better n there is a lot to learn from her.. She is Absolutely Fantastic Soul❤️❤️❤️ Love Her for what she is.. The way she Carries her profession 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soft spoken and best example of girl-power i must say😍.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for such kind words, I am greatful for teaching you 😇

      Delete
  2. The best i have ever seen ...one of the finest and gold hearted yogini ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have never been friends with someone this cutie and gold hearted person in my life after 9th std when we had to part our ways due to academic situation.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! You are amazing as well.🙂

      Delete
  3. Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, HIV/ AIDS stomach ulcer ,u Endometriosis cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia, Gonorrhea, Chronic pain , LUPUS, low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, ALS, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment