Priceless Things We’ve Forgotten To Thank Our Best Friends For

We all have friends but some friends are special than others, friends you can not live without. They are like the precious treasure you can ever have and your life. You can trust on them. I Trust my friends more than I trust on myself. I am shy so whenever our teacher says stand in front of class and sing I look at my friends and my nervousness is all gone. They all like afire in the dark. We just love each other. Yeah sometimes we fight but still we depend on each other. we are like body and soul. We are different from everyone in the school cuz we love each other more than anyone would, we have fun more and there was one fight between us that was really horrible. Others girls of our class tried to console us cuz we were crying me and my two bffs and my other friends but now everything's fine. My friends are just impossible.If one didn't learn the lesson the other would go with her.They are cool. Sometimes they act like jerks but they are nice and always ready to help anyone.

Friends are people we love to spend time with. They give us company when we are lonely, support us unconditionally and accept us despite our shortcomings. They make celebrations fun, and they help us be ourselves.

Not just that, friends also help us grow at a spiritual level. Each soul is on a journey. Friends are guides who come into our lives, play their roles and move on. Don’t we all have friends who we were very close to at one point, but with whom we are no longer in touch with now? They drifted away from our life when their role as guide was over. What friends do for us cannot be described in words.

Priceless Things We’ve Forgotten To Thank Our Best Friends For

1. Thank you for being completely honest with me – even when I don’t want to hear it.
2. Thank you for always bringing my mood up.
3. Thank you for being just as weird as I am – and enjoying every second of it.
4. Thank you for being selfless. You have truly made this world a better place by caring more for others than for yourself. You are an inspiration.
5. Thank you for knowing when something is wrong with me, and what to do to make it better.
6. Thank you for thinking about me.
7. Thank you for not judging me.
8. Thank you for being a true friend – even when we are apart.
9. Thank you for being there through the good times and the bad.
10. Thank you for all the happy memories we share.
11. Thank you for going out of your way for me, even when it’s not convenient.
12. Thank you for believing in me and encouraging me when I stray.
13. Thank you for forgiving me and being patient when we argue.
14. Thank you for being YOU!

Comments