Which clothing reflects your personality?

1. How do your weekends usually look like?
a. To me weekends mean ‘doing nothing specific’: lying in bed, reading a book and maybe go out for a lunch/dinner (2 points)
b. During the weekends I do all the chores I haven’t had the time to do during weekdays and spend time with my family (1 point)
c. I always set up some parties or night outs with my friends (4 points)
d. I don’t make plans, I just go with the flow (3 points)

2. Are you willing to get rid of the clothing you haven’t worn in a long time?
a. Clothing has a sentimental meaning to me, they are a part of me, I can’t part with them (1 point)
b. I sort them out every half year (4 points)
c. I only throw them out if they are ripped or stained and I can’t mend them at home (2 points)
d. I don’t even know what kind of clothing might be hiding in the back of my closet, but I love surprises (3 points)

3. How do you pack when holiday is coming?
a. In the last moment I throw everything in the bag (3 points)
b. I throw stuff in the bag whenever I got the time (2 points)
c. I make a list and I dedicate a whole day to pack everything in the right order (1 point)
d. I pack from shopping bags, because I totally buy loads of new stuff for this occasion (4 points)

4. Which is your favorite piece of clothes?
a. My shoes (2 points)
b. My jacket/coat (1 point)
c. My bag (3 points)
d. All of it (4 points)

5. What you usually consider to be the most important thing when it comes to clothing:
a. Brand (3 points)
b. Price (1 point)
c. Comfort (2 points)
d. Style (4 points)

6. What statement defines your relation to fashion the best?
c. I don’t do fashion, I AM fashion (3 points)
b. Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman (1 point)
c. Clothes aren’t going to change the world, women who wear them will (4 points)
d. A girls should be two things: classy and fabulous (2 points)

7. When you think of a perfect vacation: which place pops in your mind?
a. a beach resort (1 point)
b. a metropolis (4 points)
c. a mountain landscape (2 points)
d. a jungle (3 points)

8. Which city can you identify yourself with?
a. NYC (2 points)
b. Tokyo (4 points)
c. Paris (3 points)
d. I don’t really like big cities (1 point)

Comments